You can enjoy your delicious beef dish with a haste. This Pressure Cooker Beef Stew will never give you a hard time waiting. Using a pressure cooker will definitely lessen your cooking time by half to an hour. Try this recipe at home and you don’t have to wait forever for it.
Here’s how to cook Pressure Cooker Beef Stew:
600g Beef Sirloin Steak
1 large sized White Onions
2 medium sized Potatoes
2 medium sized Carrots
1 can Dona Elena Whole Peeled Tomatoes
1 small pack Tomato Paste
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1 tbsp. Oyster Sauce
1 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/2 cup Franzia Red Wine
3 cloves Garlic
Salt and Pepper
1 cup Beef Broth
1. Season the beef with salt and pepper. Set aside for about 10 minutes.
2. Heat some olive oil in a pan. Fry until the beef starts to turn brown. Remove from pan, set aside.
3. On the same pan, drop in the white onions, cubed potatoes and carrots. And add in the green onion. Sauté altogether. Set aside.
4. In a Pressure Cooker, put some olive oil.
5. Put in the beef.
6. Pour in the potatoes and carrots mixture.
7. Add in the canned whole tomatoes, then the tomato paste.
8. Add in the garlic, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, oyster sauce and season with salt and pepper.
9. Pour in some wine and beef broth.
10. Cover and pressure cook in high heat for about 30 minutes.
Ready and Serve!
*Make sure to follow safety cooking instruction for the pressure cooker that you are using.
Note from Delish PH:
I’m not really a fan of using pressure cooker when cooking. But when I had my first pressure cooker and tried using it, I was amazed how it actually can cut my cooking time by almost fifty percent. And I am sharing this recipe that I love preparing during special occasions.
If you have any questions, please drop your comment below or send me an email.
Watch how to cook Pressure Cooker Beef Stew: