If you love pasta and seafood all at the same time, this seafood pasta recipe is such a great option. You can combine all your favorite seafoods and toss in some pasta to complete the deal.
When handling seafoods, make sure to add some finely chopped ginger to minimize the fishy taste. Lemon zest will also add a different flavour to seafood recipes. Instead of using fusilli, you can use other types of pasta of your choice.
Here’s how to cook Seafood Pasta:
200g Fusilli Pasta
270g squid (sliced, separate tentacles)
250g nylon shells
200g shrimp (skinned)
150g tomato paste
225g tomato sauce
1 white onion (chopped)
4 tomatoes (diced)
4 cloves of garlic
1 tsp finely chopped ginger
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp chili powder
1. Cook pasta according to label. Add salt to a boiling water to add taste. Drain and set aside.
2. In a wok, heat olive oil. Add in the onions, tomatoes, garlic and ginger.
3. Pour in the squid (also the tentacles), nylon shells and shrimp. Also add the shrimp broth. Use the shrimp’s head to make the broth. Simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Season with oyster sauce, salt, pepper and chili powder. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
5. Add in the tomato paste and tomato sauce. Also drop some diced cheddar cheese.
6. Add in the cooked pasta.
Ready and Enjoy!
Note from Delish:
I was thinking of creating a different pasta dish, and adding some seafoods on it. This recipe can be serve on parties and some special occasions and your loved ones willo definitely love.
If you want to make it creamier, you can add some more tomato paste and cheese. You can also use the regular spaghetti pasta if you want to. Or even add more seafood ingredients.
Please drop me a message if you have any questions and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Watch how to cook seafood pasta here: