You might want this shrimp recipe a try. If you are looking for some mouthwatering seafood dish, this Shrimp Curry is one great option for you. The combination of the curry powder with coconut milk will entice your taste buds even more.
Here’s how to cook Shrimp Curry:
2 cups Coconut Milk
2 tbsp. Curry Powder
1 White Onion (strips)
3 Bell Peppers (strips)
1 Half thumb sized Ginger (strips)
1/2 cup Green Onions (1 inch long)
- Prepare the shrimps. Cut the head (set aside). Using a scissors, cut from the head to the tail. Remove the shell and devein.
- Then put them in a bowl and pour about a tablespoon of lemon extract. Set aside.
- In a pan, melt the butter and saute onion and garlic. Then add the ginger. Add in the shrimp heads. Pour about a half cup of water. Let it simmer for about 5 minutes while all the flavors come out of the heads. Remove the shrimp heads.
- Pour in the curry powder. Give it a good mix. Then add the bell peppers.
- Pour in the coconut milk, season with salt and pepper. Let the coconut milk simmer in a low heat until it starts to reduce.
- Add in the shrimps then the green onions. Cook for about 5 minutes. Don’t overcook the shrimps.
Serve and Enjoy!
Note from Delish:
Make sure to clean the shrimp well. It’s great to make use of the shrimp heads to add more flavor to the dish.
If you have any question or suggestion about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email or you can direct message us on our Facebook page.
Other recipes to try:
Watch on video:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos:
[…] Shrimp Curry Chicken Bicol Express Pork Siomai and Chili Sauce […]
[…] Recipe Shrimp Curry Chicken Bicol […]