You wanted to bring your favorite seafood to a different level? You should give this Shrimps with Salted Egg a try. It’s definitely tastier and will make your taste buds crave for it more. It’s very easy and simple to cook. It would only take your 15-20 minutes to get it done.
Here’s how to cook Shrimp with Salted Egg:
3 Salted Eggs (separate egg yolk from white)
1 Egg (separate egg yolk from white)
1 cup Cornstarch
1 medium sized Onion (chopped)
3 cloves Garlic (minced)
1/2 cup Green Onions (1 inch long)
1 Chili (chopped)
- Clean the shrimps, create a slit on its back to devein.
- Put all the shrimps in a bowl, then add in the cornstarch and the egg white. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until shrimps are properly coated.
- Heat some oil in a pan and fry the shrimps for just about 2 minutes on each side. Set them aside.
- In the same pan, melt the butter. Saute onion and garlic. Then add the chili.
- Add in the salted egg yolks. Stir and cook until you see bubbles starting to form. Add the egg yolk and 1 chopped salted egg white. Season with salt and pepper. Then add the green onions.
- Add in the fried shrimps. Mix until the shrimps are properly coated.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
As you know I love seafood above all. And this is one shrimp recipe that I can’t say no to. It’s very tasty and the flavors from the salted egg yolks makes a lot of difference. You can actually add more chilies if you want it spicier.
If you have any question or suggestion about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an emai or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try:
Watch on video:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos: