Got limited budget but you want to prepare a delicious dessert? This version of maja blanca is simple, easy and definitely cheaper. With only a few ingredients, you can make a party worthy dessert. This can also be a good business opportunity.
Here’s how to make Simple and Easy Maja Blanca:
1 cup Cornstarch
1.5 cup Coconut Milk
3/4 cup Roasted Peanuts
3/4 cup Sugar
1 cup Water
- Crush the roasted peanuts. Put them inside the ziplock bag and pound. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add in the cornstarch. Then pour in 1 cup of water. Whisk until properly mixed. Set it aside.
- In a pot, add in the coconut milk and the sugar. Whisk until sugar is dissolved. Set fire to low.
- Pour in the cornstarch and water mixture. Do constant mixing until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Pour in the crushed peanuts. Mix and cook for another 5 minutes still constantly mixing.
- Pour in maja blanca mixture in a container. Use a spatula to make it smooth. Sprinkle some more crushed peanuts on top.
- Let it cool or put it inside the refrigerator for about 30 minutes before serving.
Note from Delish:
I grew up seeing this kind of maja blanca in the province, it’s colored white and with lots of peanuts. So I decided to try making it and it was a success.
If you have any question about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me and email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try:
Watch on video:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos:
[…] Sotanghon Guisado Chicken Feet Adobo Simple and Easy Maja Blanca […]
[…] Simple and Easy Maja Blanca Homemade Taho Easy Turon Recipe […]
[…] Simple and Easy Maja Blanca Mango Sago Drink Homemade Taho […]