Looking for some special recipe to cook for your incoming special occasion? You might want to try this Sotanghon Guisado recipe. It has lots of ingredients to make it tastier and something to crave for. We will also be using several vegetables to make it colorful and healthy.
Here’s how to cook Sotanghon Guisado:
500g Sotanghon (Vermicelli)
100g Broccoli (cuts)
100g Green Beans (diagonally cut)
1 pc Carrot (julienne)
100g Cabbage (shredded)
3/4 Cup Soy Sauce
1 tbsp. Oyster Sauce
100g Chicken Liver
100g Chicken Gizzard
100g Squid Balls
1 medium sized Onion (chopped)
3 cloves Garlic (minced)
1/2 cup Green Onions (1 inch long)
- Heat a small amount of oil in a pan. Add in the broccoli, green beans and carrots. Pan fry for about 5 minutes. Season with 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, salt and pepper. Cook for another 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Soak the sotanghon in water for about 10 minutes.
- Saute onion and garlic in a pan. Then add in the chicken liver, gizzard, chicken and squid balls. Saute everything for about 5 minutes.
- Pour in about 1 cup of water. Cover and cook for about 10 minutes. Season with soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add in the soaked sotanghon. Give it a good mix and toss until the water dries out.
- Add in the mixed vegetables. Mix well.
- Lastly, add the cabbage and the green onions. Cook for about 5 minutes.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
I call this sotanghon guisado special because of the fact that I added a lot of ingredients to give it intense and delicious taste. But of course, you might want to scrape out some of them that’s fine. But this version is definitely a must try.
If you have any question or suggestion about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try:
Watch on video:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos:
[…] Sotanghon Guisado Chicken Feet Adobo Simple and Easy Maja Blanca […]
[…] Beef with Mushrooms Sotanghon Guisado Chicken Feet […]
[…] Sotanghon Guisado Chicken Feet Adobo Native Chicken Tinola with Coconut Milk […]
[…] Menudo Sotanghon Guisado Chicken Feet […]