You should give this a try. Using Spanish sardines for spaghetti is definitely one of a kind. This may not something you can prepare for kids, but Spanish Sardines Pasta surely get you drooling. The Spanish sardines oil, with a bot of spicy will bring your appetite to the next level. Serve it with some buttered toasted bread.
Here’s how to cook Spanish Sardines Pasta:
2 Spanish Sardines bottles
1 can Diced Tomatoes
1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese (grated)
4 cloves Garlic (minced)
1 medium sized Onion (chopped)
- Boil and cook spaghetti following the packaging instruction. Drain and Set aside.
- Pour and heat the spanish sardines’s oil in a pan. Saute onion and garlic.
- Add the spanish sardines. Slightly mash the fish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the canned diced tomatoes. Then add the cheddar cheese.
- Add in the cooked spaghetting. Mix and toss!
- Plate and sprinkle some cheese and pair with toasted bread.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
This is one of my comfort food. And I can make it in an instant, anytime I want. So you can give it a try too.
If you have any question about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message on our Facebook Page.
Other pasta recipes to try:
Watch how to cook Spanish Sardines Pasta here:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos: