You can some spicy noodle soup? You don’t have to go out and dine to some expensive noodle and mami house just to satisfy your cravings. Here’s an easy homemade Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup that you can prepare. You can also make your own chili garlic sauce instead of buying the botttled one. See Delish PH homemade Chili Garlic Sauce now!
Here’s how to cook Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup:
4 Chicken Breast Fillet
200g Chinese Cabbage
400g Egg Noddles
1 large sized White Onion (quartered)
5 cloves Garlic (crushed)
1 thumb sized Ginger (sliced)
1/2 cup Green Onions (2-inch long cut)
1/4 cup Green Onions (chopped)
1 tsp. Sesame Oil
1 pitcher Chicken Broth
Chili Garclic Sauce
- Boil some amount of water in a pot. Drop and soak the egg noodles for about 5 minutes. Strain and set it aside.
- In a cooking pot, pour the chicken broth. Drop in the onions, garlic, ginger, green onions, sesame oil and chili garlic sauce.
- Add in the chicken breasts. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add in the Chinese cabbage. Cover and let it simmer for 3 minutes. Remove the cabbage and set them aside.
- Continue cooking the chicken for another 5 minutes. Remove the chicken from the pot, let is cool down and slice into serving sizes. Set it aside.
- While keeping the chicken stock boiling. Prepare all the other ingredients to assemble.
- In a bowl, put the egg noodles first, then arrange the sliced chicken, cabbage, then half slice of egg and chopped onions. Pour in a good amount of chicken stick.
- Finally top it with a scoop of chili garlic sauce.
Note from Delish:
When it’s cold and raining outside, we are always craving for this kind of soup. So it’s time for you to learn how to prepare it at home.
If you have any question or suggestion about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try:
Watch how to make Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos: