You might want to try this tasty Spicy Ginataang Tilapia recipe. If you are looking for a new way to cook your tilapia. Then this one is for you. The combination of gata and fresh chili slices will make you ask for more rice.
Here’s how to cook Spicy Ginataang Tilapia:
2 Pcs Large sized Tilapia Fish
1 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
1 medium sized Onion (chopped)
3 cloves Garlic (minced)
1/2 inch Ginger (thinly sliced)
1/2 cup Green Onions (cut into an inch long)
Fresh Chili Slices (as many as you want)
1 tbsp. Fish Sauce
- Clean the tilapia fish. Rub some rock salt.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides. Set aside.
- Saute onion, garlic and ginger. Add the fish sauce.
- Pour in the coconut milk. Season with salt and pepper. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes in a low heat.
- Add back in the fried tilapia. Make sure it’s completely submerge in the coconut milk.
- Add the green onions and let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
You can not bring your fried tilapia to the next level. Especially adding some fresh chili cuts for some taste bud kick.
If you have any question and suggestion about this recipe, drop a comment down below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try:
Watch how to cook Spicy Ginataang Tilapia here:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos: