Looking for some easy and delicious stir-fry noodles recipe? This Stir-Fry Chicken Udon Noodles is an awesome option. Chinese New Year is just around the corner, and this Chinese style and inspired recipe is something that your family would love. The mixture of chicken, shrimp and vegetables create the best udon noodle taste.
Here’s how to cook Stir-Fry Chicken Udon Noodles:
300g udon noodles
50g shrimp (peeled and deveined)
250g chicken breast (cut into serving sizes)
1 medium sized white onions (sliced in strips)
1pc medium sized carrots
100g chinese cabbage
100g fresh mushrooms (or you can use mung sprout)
2 stalks of green onions
2 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp brown sugar
1. In a large bowl, mix in the chicken, soy sauce, oyster sauce, chili powder, salt and pepper. Marinate for about 30 minutes.
2. Boil water in a pot. Drop in the udon noodles. Cook for about a minute.
3. Drain and set aside.
4. In a pan, add in the marinated chicken. Cook until brown and dry. Set aside.
5. Heat olive oil in a wok. Drop int white onions, then the garlic. Cook for about 2 minutes.
6. Add in the shrimp.
7. Then add the carrots, mushrooms and pour in the cooked udon noodles. Mix well.
8. Season it with soy sauce, oyster sauce, chili powder and salt.
9. Add in the cooked chicken.
10. Then the chinese cabbage.
11. Finish up with some green onions. Squeeze some calamansi for great taste.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
Since Chinese New Year is coming, I’ve decided to prepare this dish. I’ve used udon noodles for this. But at times, it might not be available in the local supermarket, you can always use other noodles like egg and rice noodles.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to drop me a message.
Watch how to cook Stir-Fry Chicken Udon Noodles:
[…] Stir-Fry Chicken Udon Noodles […]