Looking for some healthy dish for your family? You can try this Stir Fry Mixed Vegetables. It’s definitely healthy and delicious. You can just some boiled quail eggs to make it even enticing. This is best paired with protein like fish and chicken.
Here’s how to cook Stir Fry Mixed Vegetables:
Ajinomoto Sarsaya Oyster Sauce
1 tbsp. Butter
Quail Eggs (boiled)
1. Melt the butter in the pan.
2. Add the carrots, sayote, snow peas and mushrooms. Stir for about 5 minutes and add the cauliflower and the broccoli.
3. Add 1 pack Ajinomoto Sarsaya Oyster Sauce. Season with Salt and pepper. Stir fry for about 5 minutes.
4. Add in the Chinese cabbage and cover for another 5 minutes.
5. Top with some boiled quail egg before serving.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
I just love combining veggies and cooking them in the simplest and easiest way possible. For this one, I used Ajinomoto’s Sarsaya Oyster Sauce. It’ll definitely make it even more delicious. Notice also that I didn’t put any measurement on how much of each veggies you’ll use because you can cook as many as you can.
If you have any question, please drop a comment below or send me an email.
Other Healthy Recipes to try:
Watch how to cook Stir Fry Mixed Vegetables:
[…] Stir Fry Mixed Vegetables […]