Here’s one delicious rice noodles recipes that you can make at home. This will definitely substitute your rice diet. It’s a complete meal, added with chicken and some vegetables. Squeeze out some calamansi or lemon and you should be good to go. This is also a good packed lunch recipe.
Here’s how to cook Stir Fry Rice Noodles with Chicken:
350g Rice Noodles
400g Chicken (bite sizes)
1 pc Carrot (julienned)
100g Cabbage (shredded)
1 cup Green Onions (2-inch long)
1 medium sized Onions (chopped)
3 cloves Garlic (minced)
1 cup Soy Sauce (3/4 cup for chicken)
1 tbsp. Brown Sugar
1 tbsp. Cornstarch
1 tbsp. Sesame Oil
- Soak the rice noodles in a cold water. Or you can follow the packaging instructions.
- In a bowl, put in the chicken, 3/4 cup of soy sauce, brown sugar and cornstarch. Give it a good mix. Set it aside for about 10 minutes.
- Heat the pan, pour in the chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook the chicken for about 10 minutes. Set it aside.
- On a different pan, saute onion and garlic. Add in the soaked rice noodles. Toss and mix.
- Add in the carrots. Season with the remaining soy sauce and the sesame oil. Add back in the cooked chicken.
- Lastly, add in the cabbage and the green onions. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Squeeze out some calamansi or lemon before eating.
Note from Delish:
I just love how this recipe came out. You can even use other kinds of noodles if you want to. It will still taste as delicious as the rice noodles.
If you have any question or suggestion about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other Delish PH recipes to try:
Watch how to cook Stir Fry Rice Noodles with Chicken:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos: