Love tofu? You might want to try this healthy bbq recipe. It might be your first time to know that your favorite tofu can be turned into a delicious barbeque recipe. With this recipe, we will be using a grillpan instead of a traditional grilling. But we will season the tofu so it would taste like bbq.
Here’s how to cook Tofu BBQ:
2 tbsp. Lemon/Calamansi
1 tbsp. Soy Sauce
1 tsp. Oyster Sauce
2 tbsp. Ketchup
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 tsp. Chili Powder
4 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- Cut the tofu into serving sizes of your choice.
- In a bowl, add in all the marinade ingredients. Lemon or calamansi extract, soy sauce, oyster sauce, ketchup, garlic powder, chili powder and crushed garlic. Mix.
- Add in the tofu slices and marinate for about an hour or overnight even.
- Put the tofu slices on sticks then heat the grillpan.
- Grill the tofu bbq for about 5 minutes on every side. Brush some marinade in each and every turn.
Serve and enjoy!
Note from Delish:
I used the grillpan to grill the tofu but you can always use the traditional one using charcoal. I just find it easy and less messy when using grillpan.
If you have any question about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try:
Watch on video:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos:
[…] Kalabasa Lumpia Tofu BBQ Tofu […]