Do you want to eat pork sisig but you also want to cut your fat intake? Then you should give this Tofu Sisig recipe a try. It’s definitely healthy, but will still give you that meaty sisig taste. You’ll have a guilt-free sisig in just minutes. You will never regret trying out this dish.
Here’s how to cook Tofu Sisig:
200g Tofu (Tokwa)
3/4 cup Mayonnaise
1/4 cup Fresh Chilies (chopped)
1 medium sized Red Onion (chopped)
3 cloves Garlic (minced)
1 tbsp. Oyster Sauce
3 tbsp. Calamansi Juice
- Cut the tofu into small cubes. Removed excess water if needed.
- Heat a good amount of oil in a pan, fry the tofu until they turn golden brown. Set them aside.
- In a separate pan, saute onion and garlic. Add the fresh chilies.
- Add in the mayonnaise and the oyster sauce. Mix evenly. Then add the calamansi juice in and season with salt and pepper.
- Lastly, add in the fried tofu. Mix!
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
I know that many of us are so concious about our body, and that includes me. When I first tried this dish, I immediately love it because of the fact that it’s healthy, but still tastes like sisig.
If you have some questions or suggestions about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us to our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try:
Watch how to cook Tofu Sisig here:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos: