Looking for some easy, delicious and less fatty pasta recipe? This Tuna Alfredo Rigatoni should be added on your list. Using canned tuna flakes in oil is definitely a healthier option. This recipe also used rigatoni pasta. It is very easy to prepare. Perfect for any special occasion.
Here’s how to cook Tuna Alfredo Rigatoni:
400g Rigatoni Pasta
2 cups All-purpose Cream
1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese
2 Big Cans Tuna Flakes in Oil
1/2 cup Green Peas
1/4 cup Parsley
1 medium sized Onion (chopped)
3 cloves Garlic (minced)
1. Boil some water with salt in a pot. Cook rigatoni pasta, follow the instruction on the packaging. Minus 2 minutes of the cooking time. Drain and set aside.
2. In a pan, melt the butter. Add in the onion and the garlic until brown and translucent.
3. Pour in the tuna flakes in oil. (do not drain the oil).
4. Pour in the cream and cheddar cheese. Give it a good stir, until everything were properly incorporated.
5. Add in the cooked rigatoni pasta. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Lastly, add the green peas and parsley. Cook for about 5 minutes.
Ready and serve!
Note from Delish:
Tuna Alfredo Rigatoni is such a great option if you are looking for some delicious pasta recipe to prepare. It is also cheaper and less hassle to prepare. You can even use a spicy flavored tuna flakes in oil for some extra kick.
If you have any question and suggestion about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email, or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other Pasta recipes to try:
Watch how to cook Tuna Alfredo Rigatoni: