If you are looking to prepare for a healthy, easy and fast snack for your kids, this is one grilled sandwich that you can prepare. The combination of tuna, mayonnaise and cheese will make your kids ask for more. Grilling it will make the sandwich a bit crispy and absolutely yummy.
Here’s how to prepare Tuna and Cheese Grilled Sandwich:
2 cans small tuna flakes in oil (oil drained)
3 tbsp. mayonnaise
1 pack cheese slices (individually wrapped)
1. In a bowl, combine the tuna, mayo, green onions, a squeeze of lemon and season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
2. Prepare the sliced bread. Cut them into two, forming a triangle shape bread. Cut the cheese into the same triangle shape.
3. Put the tuna mixture on one slice of bread. Top it with good amount of cheese.
4. Top with another slice of bread. Brush some butter on both side.
5. Grill using the easy Masflex Grillpan on both side until brown and the cheese starts to melt.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
I’ve received a lot of messages from mother who are asking for easy and fast snack recipes that they can prepare for their kids. And this is one them. It’s even a great baon idea. Kids will definitely love this grilled sandwich.
Watch how to prepare Tuna and Cheese Grilled Sandwich: