Do you know that you can turn your favorite canned tuna into a delicious sisig? And it’s just so easy to make. You’ll have your guilt-free sisig in just a few minutes. It’s absolutely healthy and delicious.
Here’s how to cook Tuna Sisig:
300g of Tuna Flakes in Oil (around 3 small cans) (oil drained)
2 tbsp. Mayonnaise
1/2 cup Calamansi Juice
1/4 cup Green Onions (chopped)
1/4 cup Fresh Chilies (chopped)
1 medium sized Onion (chopped)
3 clove Garlic (minced)
1/2 inch Ginger (chopped)
Marty’s Craklin’ Chicharon
1. Drain all the oil from the canned tuna.
2. Heat some cooking oil in a pan, sauté onion, garlic and ginger.
3. Add in the tuna flakes. Cook the tuna until it’s kinda dry (oil and moisture almost gone).
4. Then pour in the calamansi juice and add the mayonnaise. When properly mixed. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Lastly, add the green onions and the fresh chilies.
6. Serve with sunny-side up egg and Marty’s Craklin’ Chicharon toppings for a healthier option.
Note from Delish:
There are definitely a lot of sisig versions. But this is one healthy option for you. No need to deprived yourself, you can still enjoy sisig in the healthiest way. It would also be healthier if you choose fresh tuna if you have.
If you have any question, please drop a comment below or send me an email.
Other Healthy recipes to try:
Watch how to cook Tuna Sisig here: