Here’s one popular and delicious ube recipe you can try making at home. Making ube halaya is definitely easy. It can also be a great business opportunity.
Here’s How to Make Ube Halaya:
1 kl Ube
1.5 cups Evaporated Milk
1 cup Condensed Milk
3/4 cup Sugar
Violet Food Color
- Boil ube for 20-30 minutes. Set aside. Let it cool.
- Peel off the skin then grate the ube.
- Put the grated ube in a pan.
- Add the evaporated milk, condensed milk and sugar.
- If you want the color to be more vibrant, you can add a few drops of violet food color.
- Cook (constant stirring) until it starts to dry up.
- When it’s about to dry up, add the butter and continue cooking for another 5-10 minutes.
- Let it cool, you can consume it right away or put it in a jar to store.
Note from Ren:
Depending on the size of the ube, you can cut it into smaller sizes for easy boiling.
Adding food color if optional.
For more recipe ideas, you can SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel and FOLLOW or Facebook Page.
Watch the video: