Breakfast is called the most important meal of the day. So it’s really important that we prepare something delicious in the morning. And for delicious and good quality breakfast products, we can count on Virginia. Here’s a quick and easy breakfast recipe for you. We call it Virginia Breakfast of Champions.
Here’s How to Cook VIRGINIA Breakfast of Champions:
1 can Virginia Corned Beef
1 can Virginia Luncheon Meat
1 can Virginia Pork n’ Beans
2 cups Rice
4 cloves Garlic
1 Red Onion
- Cut and fry the Virginia Luncheon Meat. Then Saute Virginia corned beef with onions. Set aside.
- To make the luncheon meat fried rice, just saute the garlic, add the rice and add cubed luncheon meat. Season with salt and pepper.
- You can also make one sunny side-up egg to complete the breakfast meal.
- Just pour the Virginia Pork n’ Beans in a bowl, no need to cook it.
- Plate you Virginia Breakfast of Champions. Pair it with a hot cup of coffee or chocolate.
Note from Ren:
Make sure to buy your favorite Virginia products at any grocery stores nationwide.
For more questions and suggestions, drop a comment below, email me or direct message us on our Facebook page.
Other recipes to try: