It’s time for you to learn better ways to cook eggs at home. You can’t perfect the hard-boiled eggs or even the sunny side up egg? Check out some of the tips and tricks on how to cook eggs. We will also try to innovate and make more delicious egg recipes.
Here are some of the ways to cook eggs:
- Pour a good amount of water in a pot. Put in the eggs, make sure that eggs are submerged.
- Turn on the stove. When it starts to boil, start the timer and set to 6-7 minutes.
- Remove the eggs from the pot. Let cool, peel and enjoy perfect hard-boiled eggs.
- Pour a small amount of oil in a pan. Crack the egg. When the edges of the egg become light brown, sprinkle some water around.
- Cook for another minute. Then enjoy a soft and delicious egg yolk.
- Add a little oil in a pan. Add in the sliced tomatoes and onions. Cook until soft.
- Pour in some beaten eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Mix and toss.
- Brush some oil in a flat large pan. Pour in some beaten eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Do not mix. It should be cooked, following the pan’s shape.
- Remove from fire and let it cool.
- Then slice the eggs into strips.
- Sprinkle some cooked ham, cheese and green onions on top before serving.
- Place a slice bread in a pan. Use a glass or any round shape object and press the center of the bread to create a dent.
- Pour in one whole egg at the center. Cover and let it cook.
Egg Pan Cake
- Separate egg white and yolk.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the egg whites until fluffy and cottony.
- In a separate bowl, season the egg yolk with salt or sugar. Whisk well.
- Brush some oil in a small pan. Set to very low heat. Pour in the egg yolk and spread all over the pan. Then pour in the egg whites. Cover the pan and cook for about 5 minutes in very low heat.
- Brush some oil in a flat large pan. Pour in some beaten eggs. When it starts to cook, sprinkles some green onions and grated cheese.
- Then place some sheets of ham at the center. Add in some chopped tomatoes and onions. Then cheese.
- Fold all sides to cover the ham. Then flip to cook the other side.
Note from Ren:
I know there are still a lot of egg recipes that we try. But so far, these ones are the easiest to make and serving these to your kids will make them a little crazy. Not to forget about cooking a perfect hard-boiled and sunny side up eggs.
If you have any questions or suggestions about these recipes, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try: