Craving for some sweet treat? Why don’t you try recreating your favorite yema recipe? It is such an easy dessert to make. You can even start your own yema business. With this recipe, crushed peanuts were added to add extra texture.
Here’s how to make Yema:
1 can Jolly Condensada
2 Egg Yolks
1/2 cup Crushed Peanuts
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1. In low heat, pour in the jolly condensada.
2. Add in the egg yolks and vanilla extract. Do constant stirring to avoid mixture from getting burnt.
3. When it starts to get thick, add the crushed peanuts.
4. When you get the right texture, turn off heat and set aside to let it cool.
5. Form the yema into balls (or any shape of your choice) and roll them in the sugar to coat.
Ready and Indulge!
Note from Delish:
You either keep in the jar for desserts or sell them. It’s up to you. It is such a great dessert to have at home any time.
If you also wanted to get your own kitchen cookware, go here:
If you have any question, please drop a comment below or send me an email.
Watch how to make Yema here: